As a Monsters in Training Athlete you represent the brand, establish yourself as a leader, and share your personal experience as an Athlete with the first global fitness network. We focus our social media around our Sponsored Athletes to broaden exposure globally through digital and traditional marketing. Our goal is to build your name in our organization as as a model of success. Sponsored Athletes receive free supplements, free apparel, professional photo shoots, professional video shoots, all expenses paid travel opportunities, and cash rewards.
MIT also goes the extra-mile to build and develop your social media accounts to create more exposure and increase your following base.
*Currently there is no cap on how many sponsored athletes we will select.
WHAT DO WE LOOK FOR IN SPONSORED ATHLETES?
Monsters in Training Sponsored Athletes must have a passion for the active fitness lifestyle, promote and push our high quality supplements; while engaging with and encouraging others who want to be on the same path as you.
Our ideal candidate is active, energetic, hardworking, and outgoing. We look for balanced individuals that are active in many different social circles, gyms, and activities. Being a leader among your peers in terms of involvement and influence carries significant weight. Sponsored Athletes share their personal fitness lifestyle and journey with the Monsters in Training Network. You will be a source of encouragement and inspiration to others and help guide them along their journey.
SUCCESSFUL SPONSORED ATHLETES WILL:
1) Build a solid relationship between the internal MIT team, MIT followers, and Brand Ambassadors.
2) Drive traffic to the Monsters in Training website.
3) Increase Instagram followers and Facebook lkeson your own and company accounts.
4) Spread the Monsters in Training story and your journey with MIT to social circles.
5) Hit targeted goals.
6) Present yourself as an inspirational leader.
7) Participate in MIT-hosted events.
8) Travel and photo shoots with Monsters in Training. *MIT will try to accommodate your schedule. Passport may be required.